Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Free stock photos at HD57.com

A little heads up that I've resurrected my domain HD57.com and am using it now a little like a photo blog, primarily to help promote some of my work as a stock photographer and content creator, and also as a little motivation to keep creating fresh material!

Most of my work is not free to use, hey a guy's gotta earn a crust ;), but I will be experimenting with making an occasional image available for free. The first of these is a free stock photo of a happy woman which nicely illustrates the joys of Spring and getting outside in some fine sunny weather. I think with the 2020 experience of COVID-19 and lockdowns we'll be especially enjoying this expereince and freedom when it is restored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free cryptocurrency stock photos

Cryptocurrency is certainly a hot topic in the world of finance and investing, or gambling as some may see it! The volatility of the crypto ...